
Hello everyone! Welcome to my 25th edition of the Thursday Thirteen...as promised over at Haley-O's site (click over on the left column)...last week she did 13 celebrities that she just loves to hate -- WELLLLLLL I kinda got on a roll, and started...and then said Hmmm this would be a great start to my 13 this week...so here they are
OK here are the celebrities I love to hate that were NOT mentioned in Haley's post (although Tom Cruise?? I actually like him as an actor”When’s he gettin back in the plane!”).....
- Anna Nicole Smith - OK almost dead a month, buried, let her rest
- Nicole Richie - If it wasnt for her dad, she would be a nobody (same goes for Paris Hilton as well…but who’s counting right?)
- Brittany Spears - put her in the same category as K-Slime…so she farted in her car yesterday…who gives a rip! This is NOT front page news. I farted at Taco Bell once (or twice) — it happens!
- Angelina Jolie / Brad Pitt - again, who cares that they went to Vietnam (or wherever they went to) to get a kid - plenty of them here they could have had — alot less money!
- Ty Pennington - Someday soon that megaphone is gonna get shoved right up your whooohaaaa!!!!!!!
- Reality TV Hosts - Intervention is reality TV — American Idol, Deal or No Deal, Desperate Housewives, Grey's Anatomy, LOST- these shows are just annoying - over-dramatized drama that has virtually no reality in it. The only reality is this - that with enogh publicity, any vote can be strayed, and at least once a year, some idiot gets a recording contract who doesnt deserve one - last year it was William Hung. Sorry, but reality TV to me is The Cosby Show, Intervention (A&E if you have never heard of it), The First 48 (also A&E) and Deadliest Catch.
- Jessica Simpson - Just goes to prove, with implants, anyone can be a star - just look at Tara Reid (and that mess of a plastic surgery debachery)
- Dick Vitale (ESPN NCAA Basketball Announcer) OK It was cute when he first did it “YEAH BABY! We’re tawkin basketball baby!”…his “BABY” days are far more annoying, overdramatized, and WAY over used and played for my likes.
- Kobe Bryant -- what a smug, arrogant, ball-hogging, egotistical player you are...I think it is great that you took you team on your shoulders and scored 60...but to score >50 point in 5 out of 6 games....that my friend definitely put the "I" in team...you are your own entity -- but the 4 others you play with, I feel sorry for.
- Simon Cowell -- Go back to England you freakshow! You and your smugness - do you get off belittling people? How drull!!!!
- The Olsen Twins (cant remember if you said them or not now) -- Anyway, I dont care that they have soooooooo much going on in their lives they cant find time to eat, or party as much as they would like - welcome to the real world - CJ and Danny are still making money!! Get a job, grow up, and move on
- Lindsay Lohan (YEAH I know she was mentioned) but if I have to hear one more heartbreak story (ok, one more story that just turns my stomache having to sit through) about her parent's divorce, and how she couldnt handle rehab (more like a week at the Hilton - if you want to see rehab, go on Intervention)....I swear I am going to ralf...they have NO idea what the real world is like...they would last a DAY in the shoes of most of us.
- Vern Troyer -- You made a couple movies, and now you are downgraded to a 3rd-rate reality (not) TV show, where you piss in the corner naked on your scooter, and try to pick up Tracy Bingham when she is drunk....you got issues little man!
I hope you have enjoyed this...stick around and read other TT13s by clicking on the label ... and please leave a comment! Have a wonderful week everyone!
J-Dawg
The purpose of this is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things.
View More Thursday Thirteen Participants
View More Thursday Thirteen Participants
9 comments:
I totally agree on these. Too much emphasis on idiots.
Donald Trump is at the top of my list. He is SO horrible.
This is exactly why I avoid celebrity gossip like the plague!
Fun list, happy Thursday. :)
i like your list!!! i agree, totally!!! but hey, did you forget rosie? great list for this week! i had fun reading!
I totally agree. Why not focus on all the other things celebrities do instead of headshaving and sobriety control. This is getting out of hand! Great TT list ! thanks for sharing!
Great list and I agree on the ones I know. The others... well, I don't think I want to know them, right? ;-)
My T13 is about posts without comments.
Ugh. I'm tired of hearing about most of these, excpet Mr. Ty Pennington. Mostly because he's hot. ;)
i think my only disagreement is that Grey's Anatomy is unrealistic. i didn't buy the hype. i resisted watching so much as two minutes of even one episode. and then my friend, Nichole, wanted to watch the season premiere while i was out visiting her this past September. found myself sucked in immediately. and i have respect for the show, because she tells me that even though they use some dramatics (it *is* a tv drama after all), it is completely realistic from the perspective of a surgical resident (minus all the bed-hopping). i take her word for it since she's a surgical resident herself.
other than that, if we never heard a word about Brangelina & their ever-growing brood again, i couldn't care less. =P
I hear you about Anna Nicole, Paris Hilton, Brittany Spears(who is definitely not my choice for a teenage positive role model), Angelina and Brad, and American Idol - it's all show.
I used to love to see the Olsen twins when they were young, but I've pushed them to the back burner now.
Great TT.
Check out my TT today
Lindsay Lohan is totally helping my fantasy celebrity game, when it comes to tabloid headlines, shes a rockstar.
good other people that realize Jessica simpson is a fraud
Post a Comment