Hello everyone!!! Welcome to another edition of the Thursday Thirteen. This makes my 24th edition....I had to go back and recount today. I could have swore this was #25...but alas, I counted one where I said there wouldnt be one....SO....with that being said, 13 just random thoughts -- many I am sure will (in the famous words of Arsenio Hall) "...Make you say HMmmmmmmm!!!"- Today is was 40°F at 2pm, yet at 9pm tonight it is 58°F -- so what is it going to be -- SPRING (PLEASE!!!) or Winter? Please make up your mind.
- I have been really bad about one of my commitments to get to those blogs who have taken time to visit mine - I REALLY am trying
- TAGging is fun! This last TAG was a hit - thank you to those who participated
- I am ramping up for baseball season. Now that my entire NCAA bracket is shot with Maryland losing, my bracket is toast
- I am having a HUGE craving for crab cakes -- and I am not talking about that imitation crab you throw in a microwave! I am talking Maryland blue crabs made in a cast-iron skillet. MMMMmmmm with fresh tartar sauce I can taste them now!
- I have to figure out how I want to spend this summer. I want to spend as much time with my kids as I can -- last summer I didnt get to spend as much time with them as I wanted to.
- I have been doing a contest at work similar to "The Biggest Loser"....I did so good the first 5 weeks, but the last 3, absolutely horrible...this train has derailed.
- I need to get a new thumb drive this week - my other one finally gave out - I thought it was going to. It started acting really weird, and then finally -- it died :(
- I found a Dale Earnhardt racing flag (like you would fly at a racing event off your camper or truck -- a nice big one) -- thought I saved it in my favorites - went to find it - GONE! Now I cant find it - so if you ever see a DE #3 flag, let met know
- Work has been really slow lately. I have actually had DAYS OFF...I know - its a weird concept - but its true! I guess that's what happens when there is limited freight to move
- I think my next two days off in a row, I am going to gut my house and just put a bunch of crap i just dont need anymore in the trash (or donate to good will if it is clothes). I have way too much crap
- I have promised a Green Bay Packer's program to a friend in FL for about a month -- it is actually in the mail!!! FINALLY!
- I LOVE THUNDERSTORMS!!! I dont know what it is about them, but I have loved thunderstorms since I was a kid - there was thunder and lightning tonight :)
I hope you all have a wonderful week!
J-Dawg
Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!
The purpose of this is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things.
View More Thursday Thirteen Participants
View More Thursday Thirteen Participants
4 comments:
Neat list this week. I love thunderstorms as well. We havent had one here in a long time
::jumps up & down, clapping hands::
i'm pretty ready for some baseball myself. even more now that i just heard the Red Sox are rumored to have a big announcement coming after the game in progress!!
Thunderstorms ROCK! :)
Selena
I LOVED that tag last week! LOVED it! Thanks for tagging me.
Great list! I was going to do 13 things that make you go "hmmmm"! Like that C&C Music Factory song. Funny you did this! Kismet! :) Maybe I'll do that one next week.
Post a Comment