Friday, March 02, 2007

Random thoughts

No more BETA for this blog- I was forced (with my hands behind my back and a stabbing feeling in my side) to change to the new Blogger/Google. Oh well!

The only thing i dont like is my "Labels" section. I dont like that it is the same font as the rest of my blog, and it comes before the "posted by me" line with the number of comments. Would like it to be after, and stand out a bit -- anyone know how I can change that in my template?

Well today was another test pilot at work with the way we do our jobs (I tell the trucks in my company where to go to pick up freight and where to deliver it)...totally new concept on how we do this. Was a very good test run today, but it was exhausting by the end...just trying to get used to the new way. Came out from work, and my truck was caked with about 1-2 inches of ice! So I scrape and let the 'Yota warm up...get ready to leave and the windshield started going "DINK......DINK DINK....." then and onslaught of ICE!! It was coming down in SHEETS! It was so loud in my truck I could hardly hear myself....my normal 12 minute commute turned into almost 35 in 4WD --- it was a mess!! Then about 630 this evening it turned back over to snow, but just as it did, I was looking out my window and I saw a HUGE FLASH!!! I thought with the ice, a transformer had blown -- then BANG....RUMBLE....it was thundering and lightning! It was soooooooooo weird! I am a weather buff, so I was soaking this all up!

Hope you all have a wonderful weekend...I will be back to doing my TT13 next week.

J

No comments: