Monday, March 26, 2007

New additions -- and some baseball

Hello everyone!

You might notice there are some additions to the CHOICE READINGS section...these are fellow bloggers. Stop by and say HI to Haley-O, Mr & Mrs Duck (Philly Transplant and Mrs Philly Transplant), Southern Girl, and Dawn (from along the Broken Road).

Also, not to rub it in Dawn, but as I sit here typing this little message, I am watching the

Cincinnati Reds






take on your

Boston Red Sox










I know you love the BoSox...I will have a hot-dog and a beer while I watch the game and hope that you are getting to watch the game in person :)

J-Dawg

3 comments:

~**Dawn**~ said...

i'm watching too! not in person unfortunately. =( but i have it up on my computer! GO SOX!! sorry about your Os the other day -- sort of. ;-)

~**Dawn**~ said...

no hot dog or beer for me though so have one for me! ;-)

Sparky Duck said...

its preseason, so the sox can tank the game. The reds? when was the last time they were in the playoffs again?

oh and a note to dawn, I loved your site, it just used to make my browser crash