Well, today I talked to Bill, who just got back from Vegas...the first thing I wanted to ask him about was the voicemail he left me. It was roughly 130am my time, and when I woke up I saw that I had a message. It appears that Bill, one of my bruthas, decided that after having too much to drink (and if you knew Bill you would realize this, too, it a shocker) to do what's known as drunk dialing...basically calling anyone you want on your phone drunk...and hope in the morning, they arent pissed :) Well, I was laughing my butt off.. "hey man......it's ..... Bill .... how are ya man? .... you have NO idea....WOOOHOOOOOO....oh my god....hey man!! how you doin??.... WOOOOHOOO!!!! Ok Ok Ok ... I'm not done talking....hey man!! I gotta go"....click
It was obvious he was having a blast in Vegas, even if his Astros did lose the World Series. 42 years since the birth of the Astros, and they go down 4-0....sorry dude! Wish it went better.
McKenna has her Haloween celebration at pre-school tonight...and it was a blast! She went as Princess Belle from Beauty & The Beast. She looked so adorable. Hopefully will have pictures back in a couple days. She had so much fun going and making her trick or treat bag, and seeing all her teachers. Also going classroom to class room (like door to door) and trick-or-treating. Then there was the pinata. She did good -- swung the bat like David Justice...didnt break, but I thought one swing was very close. And, I won not only one door prize, but two - so I gave both of them to my mother-in-law. There were a set of halloween decorations. On the way home, Michelle was so proud of me for doing that. She said that a year ago, she didnt think I would do that....I felt really good inside. Thank you sweetie! :) That meant alot!
Well I hope everyone has a great evening! I am off to Sleepy-ville :)
Jas
1 comment:
having never been to vegas before i had no idea that drunk dialing is what you do when in vegas, or so i am told.
speaking of drinking i discovered a new drink i like last night.. called a cool water... not bad. Like an adult version of an ocean water from Sonic.
good times
Post a Comment