Friday, October 14, 2005

Anniversary

For those of you who are regular reads of this, today is my anniversary with the love of my life, and what a wonderful day it was! I had to work, but that was no big deal. Planned a totally new market (Laredo/S Texas/New Mexico), and got to leave a few minutes early :)

I took Michelle to TinSan's tonight for dinner (Japanese American restaurant in Green Bay). We had an excellent dinner. Then we came home to watch a movie. I left the choice for the movie to Michelle, and she chose The Notebook. For those who may have never seen it, I highly recommend this movie. By the end of the movie, I was reaching for the kleenex. It was such a touching and moving movie.

5 years today -- it's hard to imagine. It hasnt been the easiest 5 years, but I wouldnt trade easy for what we have today....this movie also goes to prove this point. You can have the easy way out, or you can fight for what you want, and still have the best life, with the one you love the most :o)

With a beautiful daughter, lovely wife, another chile on the way, great job, awesome house --- what more could I want? I have everything I need and then some, and those great friends (you know who you are) who make my life what it is.

I am off to spend quiet time with my wife :o) Have a great weekend!

No comments: