J-Dawg
Friday, November 13, 2009
Thanksgiving Challenge - Part 6
is thankful that none of the accidents he saw today included him! The worst was the 5-car in Austin - the 3rd car -- nothing left of the front end! Pushed all the way into the windshield! This was a bad one - it took me over an hour to get through Austin today -- and that was BEFORE rush hour!! I tell ya, if I lived in Austin, I would HAVE to either do mass-transit or 2nd shift LOL They build a loop around Austin and what do they do?? MAKE IT A TOLL ROAD!! Nobody uses it due to the cost! For a semi - its $35 for a 35 mile road. Compare that to the Illinois Tollway around Chicago - 80 miles from the Illinois border with Indiana to the Illinois border with Wisconsin -- $18.40 between 7pm and 7am and $24.50 during the day -- so you can see how the state of Texas just screwed themselves! NOBODY in their right mind would pay $1 per mile! That is outrageous!
Labels:
Life,
Thanksgiving Challenge,
Where Am I?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment