Tuesday, November 03, 2009

Running on "E"

My tank is on "E" - emotionally, monetarily, physically - you name it. Why is this hole I find myself in to be more than I can handle? 1 Corinthians 10:13 says "...No temptation has seized you except what is common to man. And God is faithful; he will not let you be tempted beyond what you can bear. But when you are tempted, he will also provide a way out so that you can stand up under it." So why does it feel I am being pressed beyond what I can bear? Sometimes what I am given seems insurmountable and I dont want to fight anymore....

J-Dawg

1 comment:

~**Dawn**~ said...

In my personal experience, I find that is when I am being "told" I need to get in close, to find my footing again, that maybe I've drifted a little too far away.