Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Thanksgiving Challenge - Part 10

is thankful for Aleve - the weather changes have this old body in rough shape today!! I am achy froim head to toe :(
I have realized (again) and again (and again) that I have not taken care of myself the way I should have...and I pay for it every time. I dont know how to get myself BACK into shape with the job I have - I do good, then I slip and this good then slip cycle repeats itself over, and over, and over again to the point where I am at a loss.
I lost 31 pounds since July, and somehow since the first of October have been able to put it all back on -- just frustrates the hell out of me.
I know the stress of trying to get out of this truck once and for all is really tear at me in a lot of directions...
I think its time to put everything back into the hands of God and ask him what I need to do to rite this ship...

J-Dawg

No comments: