
Hello and welcome back for another dose of the Thursday Thirteen. This week's
edition deal's with movie quotes I like. I tried to do this the other day, but
for some reason, couldn't get the formatting the way I wanted.....so here I am,
back trying this again, and I HOPE it formats the way I like. So here goes -- my
13 memorable movie quotes:
- Office Space
BOB SLYDELL: What would you say ya do here?
TOM SMYKOWSKI: Well look, I already told you! I deal with the goddamn
customers so the engineers don't have to! I have people skills! I am good at
dealing with people! Can't you understand that? What the hell is wrong with
you people? - Napoleon Dynamite
Kip: Napoleon, don't be jealous that I've been chatting online with
babes, all day. Besides, we both know I'm training to become a cage fighter.
Napoleon: Since when, Kip? You have the worst reflexes of all time. - Remember the Titans
Coach Boone: If you miss a blocking assignment, you will run a mile. If
you drop a pass, you will run a mile. If you fumble this ball, I will
break my foot off in your John Brown hind parts ... and THEN you will run a
mile! - Fargo
MARGE: Yah. And I'll tell you what, from his footprints he looks like a
big fella -
(Marge suddenly doubles over, putting her head between her knees down near
the snow.)
LOU: Ya see something down there, Chief?
MARGE: Uh - I just, I think I'm gonna barf.
LOU: Geez, you okay, Margie?
MARGE: I'm fine - it's just morning sickness.
(She gets up, sweeping snow from her knees.)
MARGE: ... Well, that passed.
LOU: Yah?
MARGE: Yah. Now I'm hungry again. - Shrek 2
DONKEY: Oh, no, no. I don't think so. If there'll be any animal testing,
I'll do it. That's the best friend's job. Now give me that bottle.
SHREK: How do you feel?
DONKEY: I don't feel any different. I look any different?
PUSS-IN-BOOTS: You still look like an ass to me. - Monty Python & The Holy Grail
[clop clop clop]
KING ARTHUR: Whoa there!
[clop clop clop]
SOLDIER #1: Halt! Who goes there?
ARTHUR: It is I, Arthur, son of Uther Pendragon, from the castle of Camelot.
King of the Britons, defeater of the Saxons, Sovereign of all England!
SOLDIER #1: Pull the other one!
ARTHUR: I am,... and this is my trusty servant Patsy. We have ridden the
length and breadth of the land in search of knights who will join me in my
court at Camelot. I must speak with your lord and master.
SOLDIER #1: What? Ridden on a horse?
ARTHUR: Yes!
SOLDIER #1: You're using coconuts!
ARTHUR: What?
SOLDIER #1: You've got two empty halves of coconut and you're bangin' 'em
together.
ARTHUR: So? - A League Of Their Own
MAE MORDABITO: What if at a key moment in the game my, my uniform bursts
open and, uh, oops!, my bosoms come flying out? That, that might draw a
crowd, right?
DORIS MURPHY: You think there are men in this country who ain't seen your
bosoms? - Ace Ventura - Pet Detective
LOIS: How would you like it if I made your life a living hell?
ACE: Well, Lois, I'm not quite ready for a relationship right now, but maybe
I'll give you a call sometime. Your number still 911? - Austin Powers - International Man Of Mystery
AUSTIN: As long as people are still having premarital sex with many
anonymous partners while at the same time experimenting with mind-expanding
drugs in a consequence free environment, I'll be sound as a pound! - Scarface
TONY MONTAĆA: You wanna waste my time? Okay. I call my lawyer. He's the
best lawyer in Miami. He's such a good lawyer, that by tomorrow morning, you
gonna be working in Alaska. So dress warm - The Birdcage
ALBERT: I was adorable once. Young and full of hope. Now, look at me. I'm
a short, fat, insecure, middle aged thing!
ARMAND: I made you short? - What About Bob?
BOB: Roses are red, violets are blue, I'm a schizophrenic and so am
I - Office Space (Beginning and Ending with my favorite
movie)
SAMIR: No one in this country can ever pronounce my name right. It's not
that hard: Na-ee-ana-jaad. Nayanajaad.
MICHAEL BOLTON: Yeah, well at least your name isn't Michael Bolton.
SAMIR: You know there's nothing wrong with that name.
MICHAEL BOLTON: There was nothing wrong with it... until that no-talent ass
clown became famous and started winning Grammys.
SAMIR: Hmm... well why don't you just go by Mike instead of Michael?
MICHAEL BOLTON: No way! Why should I change? He's the one who sucks.
I hope you have enjoyed this as much as I have -- there are SO many good movies out there - these are just SOME of my favorite quotes :)
Enjoy and have a wonderful week!
J-Dawg
The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things.
View
More Thursday Thirteen Participants
View
More Thursday Thirteen Participants
7 comments:
5, 6 and 7 are a few favorites of mine.
My tt is up.
These are GREAT! I am good at this sorta thing too...
I played too
Fargo and ND in the same TT! What an awesome list!!!!!
Happy TT!
The only one I've seen is FARGO.
I liked it.
Good list!
I like the way you did that quote thing...
I saw Office Space and Fargo..
My TT is up
WHOA, WHOA, WHOA - J you forgot one of the clasics from high school!!
"I WANT MY TWO DOLLARS !!!"
Peace -
RJ
I can't believe I forgot Bugger and "Fraunch" fries, and "Fraunch" dressing....by the way, that little french gal was a cutie!
I WANT MY TWO DOLLARS!!!!
:) Thanks for the memory bro!
J
Post a Comment