BLOG IN NEED OF MAKEOVER
You can call this what you wish - a cry for help, a begging from the blogging community, a wish for a charitable contribution, whatever. I like my blog's layout -- it looks good, but it doesnt look GREAT! I am looking for ANYONE who is willing to give my blog a makeover...
To give you an idea what I am looking for, I would love to have a sports theme...I love baseball and football and NASCAR
I would love to be able to have a picture frame somewhere in the frame to put a recent picture of my kids
I would like something .... awww heck! anything that isnt on the TEMPLATE tab of blogspot LOL
Is that asking for too much?
If I knew more about HTML (I know so little, what little I know is scary!) I would just do it myself...hence my cry for help!
Maybe this will be my motivation to learn HTML....
If you are interested let me know!
J-Dawg
You can call this what you wish - a cry for help, a begging from the blogging community, a wish for a charitable contribution, whatever. I like my blog's layout -- it looks good, but it doesnt look GREAT! I am looking for ANYONE who is willing to give my blog a makeover...
To give you an idea what I am looking for, I would love to have a sports theme...I love baseball and football and NASCAR
I would love to be able to have a picture frame somewhere in the frame to put a recent picture of my kids
I would like something .... awww heck! anything that isnt on the TEMPLATE tab of blogspot LOL
Is that asking for too much?
If I knew more about HTML (I know so little, what little I know is scary!) I would just do it myself...hence my cry for help!
Maybe this will be my motivation to learn HTML....
If you are interested let me know!
J-Dawg
1 comment:
If you're looking for something free, try googling for free blogger templates, there are a few people left who give them away -but not many. You could find a layout that you like, and use that as a base to make some changes and make it your own. Even this layout, you could modify a few things in the template to better personalize it. A new header graphic would definitely be in order, no matter what you decide to do.
I do know code, and I've got a lot of examples of my design work in my gallery. If you'd like me to help you further, let me know. :)
Post a Comment