Wednesday, October 20, 2004

Hello.......I must be going

I came to say the Yanks cant stay they MUUUUUUUUUST be going!!!!! WOOHOOO!!!! All I have to say is I am SOO happy that the Yankees got their ASSES KICKED tonight - Johnny Damon - as if the grand slammy wasnt enough. He had to add a 2-run dinger the very next at bat....Johnny Damon ALONE sent the overpaid Yankees to their vacations.....A-Rod will hop his private jet to somewhere....and I wont have to hear about them for at least 3½ months!! WOOHOO!!! And by then George will have spent another $160+ million dollars to get a ring.

The RED SOX are heading to the WORLD SERIES!!! 10-3 over the Yanks -NOW Who's your DADDY?!

Now on to more IMPORTANT things.......

The Colts hosts the Jacksonville Jaguars...I am just hoping that Peyton and the boys have a stellar game......and keep up their winning ways! So far Peyton has a 114.1 QB rating, 14 TDs and only 3 INTs........more than I can say for that team from near LSU.......and for those who thought I was kidding when I went back to being a Colts fan.....have I ever not made good on my word?? One can only take so much CRAPPY PLAYING from a team year after year after year....the only reason I stopped rooting for the Colts is that I was miffed about their Midnight Madness Mayflower move to Indianapolis......I grew up a Colts fan, watching them play in Memorial Stadium (the miracle on 34th Street) -
http://www.ballparks.com/baseball/american/memori.htm
Well worth the read

well it is late....I am off to sleepy-ville :) See ya later!!
J


No comments: