I thought it would be nice to see where the electoral votes are currently showing...... So over in the right hand column, you will see an Electoral Vote tracker....it will update automatically when you come to the page :)
All I have to say is if we have 4 more years of Bush, it will be 4 more years of hell....the rich keep getting richer, the poor keep getting poorer, the middle class slowly fades away into non-existence, and the national debt grows by the trillions. In 4 years, we went from not having a deficit, to being $3 TRILLION dollars in debt! It took over 200 years to get to $1b in debt, and only 12 more get to $3T!!!!
I'm sorry - some people dont like to discuss politics, but I am not afraid. I cant stand George W. Bush - his whole agenda was to try and finish what "Daddy" couldnt and that was get Osama...and it cost us - 9/11 ring any bells??
When Bush gives tax breaks to those corporations who send jobs overseas to those "Oh please do stop PEEPEE in Slurpee machine" "No Vinston juss Camel - one hump or two?" "I am not knowing" people (yeah you know who they are), that just pisses me off to no end. I have been trying to get my Palm fixed - it stopped taking a charge for no apparent reason what so ever (besides that it was 1 year and 1 month after I got it)...and I have had to deal with Arunda, Ramesh, and Pavel, none of which have been able to comprehend one thing - IS THERE A SERVICE CENTER IN WISCONSIN??!!! They keep telling me how to reset it, charge it, and call their "$25 per call" call center for help.......I am to the point when I hear that "delay" in the phone (and you all know what I mean) when your call just got sent to India, I just hang up and refuse to deal with Ramesh or any of his buddies - and any company that refuses to keep jobs in the US for that count.
Can ya tell I am pissed yet??
I havent even gotten started........
Dell used to have their customer service in Austin Texas (since day 1). Then in 2000 they decided to move it to India......Bad Move......within a year, it was BACK in the US, based upon the mail, calls, and letters they were getting, stating that they could not understand the problems, were improperly diagnosing machines, and (gee this is a shocker) could not understand most of the people that were helping them (I AM NOT KNOWING).......the way I see it, like I said above, if the company cant keep jobs in the US, I wont deal with them.....there is a difference between manufacturing parts for a PC (Taiwan, China, etc) and having customer service in India.....
OK Off of my soapbox for now
Bill, I am sorry your Astros are not going to the World Series....please step AWAY from the ledge (LOL).......they gave it a good fight, but it came down to pitching, and StL had a better staff going into the playoff than the Astros, and Game7 proved to be the killer sting
At this point, time to pull out a BoSox hat and root for the Sox (Right Crawl??)
Speaking of Crawl (That is my Brother-in-Law Dave)-congrats on you and Audie getting your house :) That is soooooo cool! Maybe if time allows we can take an overnighter to Mass to see it
well it is late here.......I am off to Sleepy-ville for the night - Have a good weekend!
2 comments:
See my blog for comment.
Commish
check out illwillpress.com go to toons choose tech support. I am sure you will enjoy Foamy.
Post a Comment