A very big congratulations goes out to the 2004 MLB World Series Champions, and they did it in dramatic fashion. A leadoff homerun from Johnny Damon is all they needed.....Derrick Lowe pitch phenominally, and they swept the St Louis Cardinals in 4 games.....the very same St Louis Cardinals that everyone was saying would take it all.
For Terry Francona, this is bitter sweet. When he was with the Phillies, he did fairly well, but they just wouldnt go out and get that one person they needed to take them to the next level, and of course, this is the manager's fault. I will give credit where credit is due - thru all the injuries, all the doubting, all the bad press, and all the BS this year, he was able to show the world that he could do it.
CONGRADULATION TERRY FRANCONA!!! YOU DID IT!!!
1918 is now officially history!
Curt, Pedro, Johnny, Terry - they all have their rings now :)
I just hope I dont wake up tomorrow morning and see a million stupid people cause ruckus and destroy Boston......I hope they celebrate respectfully - enjoy this time - and dont pull a "Montreal" and destroy their own town and people's livelyhoods.
I am tire - I am off to Sleepy-ville
J
No comments:
Post a Comment