Thursday, August 02, 2007

Loaded questions

I found this a few weeks back -- thought I would give it another shot:

Hypotheticals: If you were a nationality other than your own, which would you choose, why?
I would say Italian. That way, if the Sopranos ever came calling, I would be ready :)

Anything Goes: What is the most beautiful word you can think of?
KISMET (see this post to find out why)

No-Brainers: What two people would you most like to stand next to in a picture?
Joe Satriani and Lars Ulrich

Personals: What beverage do you find nauseating?
Grape soda, or anything made with tequilla -- I prefer my friends Jack and Jim from Tennessee thank you very much!

J-Dawg

1 comment:

lslslslslsls said...

Wow, thanks for emailing me and participating in the meme. I agree that grape soda is not very tasteful. It reminds me of cough medicine. I look forward to your answers next week. :)