So how do you describe kismet? I have kismet. I've been kismetted? There is kismet in my existance. Kismet met, I'm beautiful (LOL). OK now its getting out of control!
But seriously, do you ever go to a place, and that place is like no other? A place where no matter the time, no matter the place, your existance in that time and place is surreal -- different -- a feeling that you get when everything just feels right. Worst day of the week or best moment of the day doesnt compare to that feeling.
KISMET is that feeling that I have. I have to thank Linsay for my word that I have been searching for :)
J-Dawg
1 comment:
I totally understand what you mean. That was how I felt the first time I saw the Pacific Ocean. Some indescribable feeling. Like everything else stopped existing around me. Like I had come home to a place I'd never seen before...
And one other time... One that I never ever talk about. But all you see is what's in front of you. And you feel blindsided. And have no clue where you are. Like you couldn't consciously remember how to breathe if someone asked you to.
It's a wonderful, amazing, terrifying, delicious, overwhelming, awestruck feeling that no one can prepare you for, that you never see coming, that can't be captured with words that do it justice.
Post a Comment