Thursday, December 28, 2006

Thursday Thirteen -- 12/28/2006


Hello!!! And welcome to another edition of the Thursday Thirteen! WOW! What a response to my last TT13 -- I was amazed!!! Thank you everyone for your interest in what I write. Recently, its just been (for the most part) my TT13s...these last couple have been alot of fun :)

This week, I thought I would do thirteen things I would do with a solid week of nothing to do:

1. SLEEP! I would catch up of some much needed sleep
2. NOTHING (this is an inside joke - must see Office Space to appreciate) -- I would do nothing - and it would be everything I thought it could be
3. Kid-time - spend time with my kids - doing anything they want to do
4. Vacation - I would need a week with my dad, a week with my sister, a week with my Mom, and a "Guy's Week" with my "brothers"....I'm thinking what happens in Vegas would stay in Vegas :)
5. Texas - I would like to spend a week back in Texas
6. Cruise - How about a last minute cruise?? Yeah - a cruise! (OK all this travel, I must still be in the "independently wealthy" mindset from last week!)
7. Storage - I would gut my storage....and have a dumpster sale -- whatever I really dont need, heads to the dumpster :)
8. Concert - Find a concert I would like to go see - and go. 7 Days means 3 days to get there and 3 days to get back and one for the concert...I could be in Cali in 3 days if I wanted to!
9. Snorkel - Would love to go back to Biscayne Bay (FL) and snorkel...been 12 years since I have done that
10. Baseball tour- Each day, a new town, and a new baseball team. 7 days - 7 stadiums
11. The Sopranos Marathon - I would watch every episode! I love that series!
12. NYC - I would love to spend 7 days in NYC -- to experience everything NYC has to offer. Last time I was there was the day before the Twin Towers blew up the first time...havent been back (except when I was a truck driver for deliveries) since.
13. Canada -- I wanna go back to Canada and spend a week seeing all the people, places, and things I havent been able to see before now.

Another travel based TT13, but I want to be able to accomplish all these someday :) Some sooner than others, but it will be fun! And just in case you are keeping track from last week, I got #1 twice, #6, #7, and #13 :) Have a great week everyone!

J-Dawg


The purpose of this is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things.

4 comments:

Laura said...

i hope that you get 2 or 3 of those weeks.
my tt is up.

sobeit said...

I can definitely use all the help! We can do this!!!

I must say that a trip to NYC is on my list of things to do one day!

I'm putting you on my list of blogs...that way you can tell me to put the chocolate down!!! lol

Happy New Year!

Kelli
http://sobeit89.squarespace.com

Anonymous said...

Hehe...nothing. I like that one. (and I saw Office Space :) )And sleep, sleep is good.

My 13 are up. I moved my blog so this is my first 13 in my new digs.

Bubba said...

A lot of great stuff there. My ex's mom and I are still great friends...and we keep talking about the week of major league baseball, 7 days, 7 stadiums...that would be a blast!

Happy TT...and Happy New Year!