If I rise on the wings of the dawn,
If I settle on the far side of the sea,
Even there your hand will guide me,
Your right hand will hold me fast.
Psalm 139
Like everything in life, some days are better than others...this one just really hit home today....goodnight and be well.J-Dawg
2 comments:
So look forward but remember where you are, could that be what that means? I am sure you can interpret that several ways. I feel that is kind of how it was meant to be, for the reader to be able to extract something from it no matter what their perspective. I don't feel it was meant to declare just one answer, but that's probably just me.
Haven't opened up to a page in the good book in quite a long time, might have to do that soon just to see what I find.
Take care my friend.
Really beautiful quote... Thanks for sharing it! It's a powerful passage (at least as I read it) on being spiritual while remaining grounded. :) Nice to meet you, J-Dawg. :)
Post a Comment