Tuesday, November 22, 2005

Planets not aligning

Today has just been a very off day for me. From moment one this morning, I just havent been right. My whole schedule has been off. I went to town today for an appointment - only thing was, I was a week early.Maybe its just one of those days, and I just need to be left alone...who knows! All I know is that sometimes, I just want to be left alone -- me and my MP3s...to just "be".

Every get that way?

Maybe not MP3s...maybe something else...maybe just you and a bag of chocolate? or even, a good book? Or just --- alone from the world time?

My release is music...I relax, relate, release to music. No matter what I need, I can achieve it through music --
  • Anger -- Limp Bizkit - Break Stuff
  • Relax -- Jazz for the Quiet Times
  • Release -- Joe Satriani -- pretty much anything
  • Aggression -- Pantera - 5 Minutes Alone
  • Sorrow -- Point of Grace -- pretty much anything
Some days, you just need to "be"

1 comment:

Will said...

I hear you man.. I hear you.