There is a little place in Bloomington IL that I like to frequent when I am there. Its just a little hole-in-the-wall kinda place, quaint, and very inexpensive. It is right next door to the Pilot truck stop which is one of our fuel-stops, and I love just parking (when its AVAILABLE) and walking over to this little restaurant and getting Chinese food.
So today, I knew I was going to be passing thru Bloomington, so I had my heart set on Szechuan Three Delight (no broc-a-ree), shrimp lo-mein, and an egg roll...of course, I get to the Pilot to get fuel and park, and the line to get fuel is 2-trucks deep on EACH PUMP (12) and there is NO parking to be had - ANYWHERE! SO, all I could do was take a picture of the restaurant as I left the parking lot...and dream about what was SUPPOSED to be my dinner tonight. :)
So I present to you - Yen Ching Express, Bloomington, IL. I highly recommend if you are in the area!
J-Dawg
No comments:
Post a Comment