Thursday, October 01, 2009

Thursday 13 - 10/01/09

Hello everyone! I have been debating on what to write for this weeks Thursday 13 almost all week. I scrapped what I WAS going to write about. I didnt think it would be a good thing to discuss what I was going to discuss (thought better of it). So for this week, I decided to write 13 Random Thoughts I Had This Week:
  1. Why are there locks on a 7-Eleven? They are open 24-7-365!
  2. Why are there handicap parking spots at roller rinks?
  3. (MY personal motto) If the Lord would have wanted me to see a sunrise he would have made it for noon!
  4. Why are there interstate highways in HAWAII?
  5. Does a fish get cramps after eating?
  6. A fine is a tax for doing wrong. A tax is a fine for doing well.
  7. Why do they report power outages on TV?
  8. Growing old is mandatory, however growing up is apparently optional.
  9. Is there another word for synonym?
  10. There is a reason why doctors call what they do a "practice".
  11. Have you ever imagined a world without hypothetical situations?
  12. Why does sour cream have an expiration date?
  13. The severity of the itch is proportional to your inability to reach it
LOL I hope you chuckled :) Enjoy and have a great weekend!

J-Dawg

1 comment:

Calico Crazy said...

Totally random, thought provoking, and brain tickling. Great 13!

Calico Contemplations