I havent done a TT13 in quite some time, so I thought I would do one of some of my photographs I have taken over the last year or so, since getting back into my photography. So here are 13 of my favorite scenery pictures...enjoy!
| From Scenery Pics |
| From Scenery Pics |
| From Scenery Pics |
| From Scenery Pics |
| From Scenery Pics |
| From Scenery Pics |
| From Scenery Pics |
| From Scenery Pics |
| From Scenery Pics |
| From Scenery Pics |
| From Scenery Pics |
| From Scenery Pics |
| From Scenery Pics |
J-Dawg
9 comments:
what a beautiful world!
happy TT13!
xoxo
That one with the highway and the water and the curvy road....why it's almost magical looking....look at it long enough and the highway seems to be floating on air!!
My Thursday 13 [scroll below my Thursday Thunks] post is now published. It's a fun quiz for you with a PRIZE I made to grab-- if you win!! If you have time....would appreciate your visit. Have a great day.
I'm with Anni. That bridge to nowhere is stunning. So're the clouds over the industrial area. I love clouds.
Nice to see you coming back around some more! Familiar faces are good things.
Wow, thanks for the eye candy. I love the sunsets.
Beautiful pictures. I love the light in the first and ninth, and the cloud formations in 5th and 6th. Just gorgeous!
My Blog
Beautiful photos! It was peaceful to slowly scroll down through them.
Calico Contemplations
Love the second & last ones!!
Excellent photos! Some of those are very atmospheric.
Thanks for the kind words everyone! Just so you know, none of the pictures were touched up or manipulated in any way.
Anni - the curved bridge and water shot, that was down near Mobile AL..riding along I-10 from Mobile to Pensacola is a great drive!
Susan, the clouds in the industrial park are in Corsicana TX at a Wal-Mart Distribution Center...and yes I love the cloud formations!
Brenda there were a couple sunsets in there. One was in Matthews MO (for sure) and the other one, was somewhere between Indy and St Louis on I-70...just not sure EXACTLY where - the one in Matthews is the one that is dark red - that was sunset behind the torrential downpour I had just driving through.
Heather, the 1st and 9th pictures are around Lexington KY on I-65 just after a thunderstorm - I love the light shining thru definitely on the 1st one. The 5th pic is in Corsicana (see above) and the 6th one I believe (dont quote me) is near Big Cabin OK on US-69 towards Dallas just looking at the date on the picture...
Calico, I am glad you were able to leisurely scroll thru and enjoy each and every one of them.
Dawn the 2nd one (see above) and the last one was actually at a shipper in De Pere WI right near Green Bay - was waiting for them to load me, and I was just AMAZED at the colors. I have actually 4 (?) more from that sunrise. I REALLY like that picture too! I want to get that one blown up on a wall in my house.
Nicholas, you will see a pattern in some of my photographs - I love sunrise/sunset pics (the colors) and I love cloud formations, especially around storms! I am a storm NUT! LOL Sometimes you feel like .... uhhh... nevermind :)
Thank you again everyone! I really needed this little pick-me-up!
Post a Comment