
Hello and welcome to another Thursday Thirteen. Last week I started one, and just flat ran out of time. I hope everyone had a wonderful and safe Thanksgiving weekend. I unfortunately came home sick from a couple days away, so here are 13 things I HATE about being sick:
1. Drained -- I hate the fact that I wake up, and I am tired. I open my eyes, and I am more tired, and I try to motivate, and I am even MORE tired.
2. Drainage -- That sniffly nose just wont stop!
3. Disconnected -- That feeling you get when you are medicated, and are just --- loopy!
4. Pity party -- I am sick, not dying! Thanks for noticing, but its not terminal :)
5. Wisconsin and their stupid laws -- Yes, I am aware that it isn't just Wisconsin, but we have a law that limits the amount of medicine you can buy (article here). I can buy Nyquil and Dayquil liquids (16 oz each) but I cant buy a 12-pack of tablets of each. Its the same dosages!
6. Can't breathe -- pretty much self explanatory there!
7. Plugged ears -- I am forEVER trying to pop my ears and unplug them - I hate it when one ear is plugged.
8. Soup - the diet of choice when you are sick - After awhile, soup sucks!
9. Sleep deprivation -- usually caused by #2, #6, and #7 :)
10. One step behind - you just cant function normally. I always feel I am one step behind where I normally am, and feel like I am behind all the time.
11. OK, who gave it to me?? Yeah, I know its mostly airborne but if you stay your sick butt home LOL the rest of us wont get sick!
12. Focusing -- I cant focus my eyesight - I feel like my vision is slightly blurry (watery eyes) and that causes me to get headaches.
13. Getting comfortable -- I feel achy all over, and cant get comfortable
I am heading to bed...I dont feel well, but I couldnt go a second week without at TT13. I know it is posted early as well, but :) Enjoy the rest of your week.
J-Dawg
The purpose of this is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things.
View More Thursday Thirteen Participants
View More Thursday Thirteen Participants
5 comments:
Gah...sorry to hear that!
I don't know if you can find it in Green Bay, but see if any natural-foods stores around your area carry Source Naturals. They actually work. (I was very surprised.)
I hope you feel much better soon! I hate all those same things, too. Especially the plugged ears and nose. :-P
Take care of yourself!
Bleugh ... don't be giving it to us now!! Vitamin C, zinc and plenty of liquid are always my first stop!
Ugh.. me too. I just got over the flu.
I get so cranky without sleep. To me that is the worst part! Hope you are feeling better! Happy TT!
Kelli
http://sobeit89.squarespace.com
Post a Comment