I am in utter disbelief this morning. I just cannot believe what transpired last night. After the Packer victory, the electoral predictor showing Kerry was predicted to win 292-237, after I went out and voted for Kerry and had a great feeling the country was fixing to change, I found out this morning that alot of the presidency will ride on the states of Ohio (still officially undeclared) and Wisconsin (apprears heading to Kerry). If Bush takes Ohio, the election will be his......
I am not ready for 4 more years of hell......
I am in awe.....almost to the point of not being able to write......
Notice how I said "ALMOST!"........I am officially applying for graduation!!!YAY!! I have 3 classes left - Converging Voice Technologies, Business Math, and Supporting PC Technologies.....3 MORE CLASSES! 3 MORE CLASSES! 3 MORE CLASSES!
I was asked if I wanted to join Phi Theta Kappa...it is an Honor Society for 2-year colleges. I didnt get my paperwork in order before the fall deadline, but as it goes now, I should still qualify for PTK in Spring semester. I know I never thought I would qualify for an honor society. I have busted my ass and pushed myself, and now am carrying a 3.67 GPA (OK for those that really know me, you can pick yourself up off the floor).
I will try to write more later - for now, off to Economics homework, which has to get done today, otherwise I am toast!
J
No comments:
Post a Comment